Saturday, March 12, 2011

Ahhh we made it to Saturday!

Happy Saturday everyone! I am a busy bee today, after sleeping in and watching a movie, its time to get busy! (This is when Olivia Newton John comes skipping in with her 80's leotard and sweatbands..Let's get physical, physical!!!)



I'm so sorry, but I had to do that! Wish me luck, I have a few crochet orders I must finish today, but they are going to some AMAZING people! I'm finishing up headbands, hats and flowers. I am also trying to make some hats for a very dear friend who works with a bunch of roughnecks. He is always cold at work and needs a hat, but doesn't want to look "gay" in a crochet hat! I don't care who you are, you will always look good in a hat. And I can make you look good in one of my hats! I think for fun, I'll put a huge rainbow flower on his, whattya think?


Maybe I should change my name to busy as a bee!!! bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..






Til next time, Bees Buzzin!
xoxo aimee

(photos all found on google images)

1 comment: