Thursday, April 14, 2011

Hot off The Hooks!


It's been a while since I have posted some new creations, as many of you know, I have been very busy with some new fun things for spring! Please check out these pictures and let me know if you are interested in making an order!

It's springtime in Oregon and you know what that means...grey skies, hail, sun, hail, rain, grey and more grey. Luckily our Oregon tulips are hearty! If you are feeling dull and grey, let me help you bring some spring and color back into your life! I have created the most adorable crocheted flower clips and 3-way headbands to add a little spring in your wardrobe. I have available a small, medium and large flower with a clip on the back with your choice of style clip. (See clips in next pic) Flat alligator clip, snap, and french barrette.)


The 3-way headband comes in any color you desire and simply ties in the back for a snug hold. Then, just simply clip 1, 2, or 3 flowers anywhere you want on the headband and you have a secure and cute hairstyle to last all day!


Prices are just $2 for small $3 medium and $4 for large flowers
and the headband is just $3. The look I am sportin' in these pics was just $5! Small flower+3-way headband!

So, if you need a little sunshine..please email me and I would love to help you feel inspired for spring! Easter is coming up! I'm taking orders just in time for Easter! email: aimeeanewman@gmail.com

(creepy eyes not included...)

Some flowers are in stock and ready to wear (ready to ship), special orders can processed and shipped anywhere from 2-5 days depending on your needs and order specifications.


It's easy as that! Here are my colors. You will see a number with the color. Just tell me what number you want, size flower, type clip, and or headband with color, and voila! You have yourself a sweet little number you can feel SPRINGY in!

Thanks for viewing my blog, comments welcome! xoxo aimee

*3-way headband pattern was purchased from a cute lil etsy shop called: Twiddleknits

No comments:

Post a Comment