Saturday, May 14, 2011

Cute inspiration, cute ideas! FREE PATTERN

As I was cruising some fellow crochet and craft blogs, I found this adorable blog entry featuring handmade crochet safety cones! She created the pattern herself and sells these little guys on etsy. She has been sweet enough to post the pattern for everyone to try it out! Please click on the link below for the story behind these little cutie-pies and and the free pattern.

I'm going to make these for fun and see how they come out! If you are brave, go ahead and give it a try...or call me and I'll make them for you. Ü


http://www.aliciakachmar.com/blog/craft/safety-cone-to-the-rescue/

xo, aimee

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Aimee! I just noticed the traffic spike on my blog for that pattern yippeee--where did you stumble upon it?? Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! I'm not sure where I found your blog. I think there was a link to it somewhere. Sorry I'm not much help! Thank you for your comment and I look forward to seeing more of what you have up your sleeve! Ü

    Live long and carry yarn! Ü xo aimee

    ReplyDelete