Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A new, better blog!

I am new to the blogging world, as well as selling items on my blog. I am learning as I go! I have also re-designed my blog, hopefully with better, easier fonts to read. I love the old school handwriting I had on it earlier, but I agree, it was difficult to read. Please give me any feedback or constructive criticism if you see anything that needs to be improved or what you would like to see on my blog. Is the music bugging you? It's starting to bug me..I'll admit it. I love my music, but I forget it is on here, and it makes me jump and get startled! So, if its irritating, I'll take it off. This blog is for you, my followers. I love ya! I am having so much fun with it and love to read your comments! Thank you!

Also, I love showing my work and my crafts. Crocheting has become a huge thing for me. Its therapeutic, I can create and be creative. Some of my work are not originals. I have purchased patterns online, primarily using etsy.com. What an amazing site! There are some very talented people on there and I love using their patterns! I will always get permission from the owner of the pattern, as an OK to view and sell my finished items online. I also want to recognize these talented people behind the pattern. Please note, I will always give credit to the shop.

With that, I realized I posted some items that I have created and put for sale and forgot, not realizing that I didn't give credit to the shop. And in order for me to sell these items and feel good about offering them to you, I must give them credit. The shop is Mamachee.etsy.com. The woman behind this shop, is truly my inspiration! She has the most beautiful patterns, easy to follow..I could go on and on about this shop! Some of my flowers in my shop right now, that attaches to the 3-way headband are her pattern. So, when you have time, please go to her shop on etsy and check it out! She also has a wonderful blog that I follow: www.easymakesmehappy.blogspot.com

Thank you mamachee! xoxo aimee




No comments:

Post a Comment