Friday, June 3, 2011

Summer Fun!

At lazy as a daisy, we are so excited to announce we will have a booth at the Sherwood Robin Hood Festival on Friday and Saturday July 15-16th! We will be selling our crochet goodies with some friends who are selling jewelry, creative memories and homemade soaps!







We are so very proud to join my community in supporting this family friendly festival! There will be food, entertainment, music and other vendors like myself, selling wonderful crafts and unique items! Please come out to visit Sherwood and the Robin Hood Festival! Please stop by my booth and say hello!

Some of the items you will see are here on my blog. Summer headbands, Sherwood Bowmen hats, headbands, flowers, etc. Also, special orders are available for anything that we have to offer! We can make team colors for hats or other items. Go Ducks and Beavers!

xo aimee

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like so much fun! I've always wanted to sell my things somewhere like a farmers market or a festival . . . I think it would be so cool to actually meet your customers! And your headbands are so cute . . . I love the big, thick flowers. Thanks for entering my giveaway! :-)

    Rachel @ Maybe Matilda

    ReplyDelete