Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Thank goodness in Oregon it rains..






...and we need hats! As you know, I made this blog for several reasons and I will give them to you as follows in a nice clean outlined presentation.. (uhh hmmm..lights please.)
  • To show my newest crochet design and share in delight how much I love it and hope you love it too!
  • To sell my newest crochet design and hopefully "share the love" in that you will love it as much as I do!
  • To keep in touch with friends and family and let them know what is new in our life
  • ughhh, I'm tired of the bullets..you get the picture.
(lights please!!) Ok, now that we are back..please enjoy some photos of hats that I have made for friends and family. I can do any color, style, size for boy or girl! Prices start at $9 for babies and children and usually $12 for adults. I have some specialty hats that are usually $15 and up but if you are interested, we can talk about pricing in an email. So, please enjoy the few pictures I have, comment, email me if you want to make an order. I can ship for a low price too.

In Oregon, it rains..and we need to cover our heads with hats! xoxo aimee

2 comments:

  1. still trying to get used to this blogging thing, so my "bullets" didn't show up...there were bullets, I swear. Ü

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to show these to my mom. I have a niece who has a need for hats. They are all so darling!! LOVE the bling on them. That's a perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete