Friday, September 9, 2011

I'm following along to my first crochet along!

Ok, sounds a little repetitive, doesn't it? Well it is! Ü

I love a sweet little blog called: www.maybematilda.com.  Check it out sometime!  She is so talented in all that she touches! I love love love her patterns, photos and blog posts.  She is hosting a crochet-along this month. What is that, you ask? Well, click on over to her blog and I will explain to you.  Basically, we picked out a free pattern everyone who is participating from home is going to make.  We are all picking out our own favorite yarn type and color. We follow the pattern, week by week, together. This is great because if you are one of those people who have always wanted to crochet, but a little too chicken, this is perfect for you!  You follow along step by step and you learn along the way! See?! Isn't that marvelous?!

Just click on my button on the side of my blog and that will start you on your way to crochet along with us!  At the end of the activity, you have the opportunity to post a pic of your finished work and will be voted on!  If you are a winner, you get free patterns! Yipee! I just <3 free patterns!  (Thanks Rachel! xo)

Please check out her blog here, lots of great info!
my lil monkey!
xo aimee

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for spreading the word! I'm so excited to get started . . . and I'm excited to see your cowl at the end :-) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rachel for stopping by! I will tell you a little secret..I finished my cowl! Ü I cannot wait to show it to you! xo aimee

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute! & welcome to the Mormon moms w/ style! :)

    ReplyDelete