Thursday, September 8, 2011

New Hats for Fall--Support your local team!

Hello Friends!

I have thought up some really cute pattern ideas for my hats! Sports is a huge thing in so many peoples lives. It keeps our kids busy, our families doing things together. What better way to keep your loved ones warm? I know it is hard to imagine being the temp today will reach over 90 here in Portland! OUCH!

I wanted to show you some new designs perfect for your favorite sports team/sport/league/school mascot!

I love being an Oregonian. I love even more that we have 2 rival schools here in the NW and it's fun to cheer both teams on! I guess I'm a platapus!

So, I am making Duck and Beaver hats that show the proud colors of green and yellow, black and orange. Also, stitching "O" on the hat. For ladies, I can also add a flower with the contrasting color, to remove and add onto the hat, just cover up the "O".

Are you fans of other teams? How about the Bowmen, right here in Sherwood? I have the colors to make that up too! Just let me know the team color, name, logo and I will do the rest!

I have made some awesome BYU hats too! So, let's get creative! I can virtually do any color, any school, any sport! I am so excited going into this fall season. It is by far my favorite time of the year!

Don't limit yourself to just hats. I can do scarves, headbands, gloves, earwarmers, cowl scarves, flowers, bows...you name it..I can do it! Thank you for looking today, I hope to hear from you!

Email me at aimeeanewman@gmail.com for ordering and ideas!

xo aimee

sample of sport team hats


Some samples of my colors available. If you don't see a color you want, just email me and we can order it!

No comments:

Post a Comment