Tuesday, September 27, 2011

a work in progress...my book wreath!

I have been working on a ton of projects lately...and I wanted a place to show what project it is and the process in making them!  So, very soon, I plan on showing you how I am making a book wreath a sweet friend of mine taught me how to make.  I'm at a stand-still right now finishing it because I ran out of hot glue sticks!  I'll be back soon with pics and how-to's and it will be located in my new page "tutorials" (clever, huh?!)  As soon as I figure out how to do that....  xo aimee

2 comments:

  1. I love tutorials! That's so fun that you do projects like this. Thanks for sharing!

    sherri from SHERRI AMOUR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sherri! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I love hearing from you! I have yet to work on this..it is still hanging out, in the way, in my kitchen! I have GOT to get this done! Thanks again! xo aimee

    ReplyDelete