Monday, September 19, 2011

A New Crochet Hook I Am in Love with!

I was cruising one of my favorite blogs I follow, here and noticed a new crochet hook out there that would make my life way easier!  It is a sharp crochet hook! Now, for many of you out there that do not crochet, the tips of the hooks are usually a dull bump and never sharp, but when you are trying to crochet on fabric, you need to be able to push through the fabric so the yarn or thread has something to hold onto.  And here comes the sharp crochet hook! Dahh da da dahhhhhh!! If you want to know more or check out this cool website, click here!


Thanks for checking it out!


xo aimee

4 comments:

  1. I've ALWAYS wondered how on earth you're supposed to jam a blunt hook through fabric--now I know! Thanks--this is going on my Christmas wish list ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel! Thanks for stopping by! I know in the past I have learned that you use a needle and embroidery floss, then stitch a foundation chain or stitch on the fabric. Then using the crochet hook like normal, building off the foundations stitches. Phewww! Sounds so much easier using this new crochet hook! I want one too! xo aimee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm new to your blog (and blogs in general) I just wanted to let you know that I understand your love of the crochet hook - I love crocheting! Sooooo addictive!
    Keep up the good work!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. @trinkets, Hey! thanks for stopping by my blog! I am fairly new in the blog world too! And I am slowly learning by checking out other blogs. I'm glad you share my love for crocheting! There is actually a lot of us out there! Don't forget to follow me (scroll down a bit) because I like to do giveaways and you may win if you are a follower.

    Thanks again for stopping by and I hope to hear from you again soon!
    xo aimee

    ReplyDelete